Dienstag, 19. März 2013

A long long time ago

Heey guys!
I know it has been a long, long time since I wrote my last post and I´m soo sorry! I have been really busy and almost forgot that I have this blog. My dear readers, I feel so bad I left you alone for a couple months. But don´t worry, I am still alive :D Well I don´t know if this is going to be my last post or not.. I really wished I would have more time to let you guys know about my exchange year but I only have 9 weeks left here and I want to enjoy the rest of my time here in the USA . That doesn´t mean you are not important to me, because you are very important  :) And I´m so happy that you are reading my blog!
Well I am having a really good time here and I can´t believe there`s only 9 weeks left before I have to go home.. I can´t wait to see my family and friends again but I don´t wanna leave. It`s gonna be sooo hard because this here is my home, too. It is probably gonna take me a while till I will be used to Germany again. But now I am still here and there are so many fun things coming up soon: a trip to Chicago with the Spanish Club, Prom, Senior trip,... The time is will go by so fast! Guys I can tell you this exchange year was the best idea I´ve ever had. I learned so much, got to know so many awsome people, I had a lot of fun and I think I changed a lot. I got mor self-confident and I think I know more about the person that I am. I learned to adapt to different situations and accept things the way they are. I got more patient. No, it wasn´t always easy, especially in the begining, when you don´t know one single person and you don´t have real friends. There were situations that were really hard for me, but getting over them just made me stronger. There were moments I just wanted to be back in Germany, together with my family and friends. But I never really thought about giving up. When you think about going to a different country for an exchange year or to study, I´m telling you: Do it! Be brave, you may have a hard time at first but it is going to be worth it!
Guys it may be a while but I hope I am going to post again. Thanks for reading my blog and being patient and supporting me. Love you all, Merle

1 Kommentar:

  1. Merle I`m so proud of you, that you managed all this, met nice peolple and learned a lot. But I also look forward to see you again.
    Have a nice time till we met again.
    Dad

    AntwortenLöschen